ACM is a South African manufacturer of a comprehensive range of elastic and rigid narrow fabrics and other components suitable for the lingerie, foundation garment, and apparel manufacturing industry.
ACM products are supplied to all major South African garment manufacturers and are therefore indirectly supplied to all the major retail chain stores including Woolworths, TFG, Edcon, Truworths, MR Price, and others.
ACM’s head office and production facility is based in Cape Town, South Africa.
ACM offers a wide range or narrow elastic and rigid products:
- Elastic and rigid Bra straps
- Jacquard woven elastics
- Printed elastic
- Knitted elastic and knitted tapes
- Low shrink underwire tubular tapes for bras
- Woven elastic for haberdashery
The ACM component range includes:
- Hook & Eye in tape or cut pieces for intimate and fashion garments
- Bows which are machine or hand made
- Polybone (cut to specific lengths)